Access to Success
Integrated Accessibility Standards Orientation
Ontario’s new Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) requires that all staff receive training on the requirements of the accessibility standards set out in the IASR. The following slide presentation provides an overview of this Regulation which will support our progress towards an Accessible Ontario by 2025.
This presentation provides:
- Overview of Accessibility in Ontario
- Identification of Accessibility Standards
- Review of Barriers to Accessibility
- What classroom-based staff need to know ‐ The TeachAble Project
- Details of Standards requirements in:
- Information and Communications
- Student Transportation
To download a PowerPoint version of this document, see below.